Antwort has it!
The best team of specialists in the EU and the CIS, helping businesses find the right answers to any legal questions - this is Antwort Law. We have no equal in legal and tax support of international IT, financial and investment projects.
We speak the same language with our clients and are focused on results: only real and working solutions, not theoretical answers. We provide a full range of legal services for both start-ups and well-known international companies: we open and maintain foreign companies and accounts, optimize taxes, prepare contracts and agreements, support transactions of any complexity and obtain the necessary licenses.
When it matters the correct answer, Antwort has it!
- At Antwort Law, Vladislav oversees the practice of international corporate law, business structuring, and international taxation.
- He graduated with honors with an LL.M. degree.
For many years, Vladislav has been involved in international projects for financial, investment, manufacturing, consulting, trade, crypto, and IT companies in various jurisdictions, including the USA, Cyprus, the UAE, Switzerland, Singapore, Portugal, the UK, and other countries.
He is a speaker at professional conferences in the field of international taxation, business structuring, and assets protection.
- Specialist in the field of international deal structuring and tax planning.
- Diana graduated with honors with a Master of Laws degree in "Business Law" from the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
From scratch, Diana has successfully structured over 100 international holdings in the fields of industry, information technology, investments, and innovations. She has supported global crypto and IT projects with foreign involvement in Europe, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Free Economic Zones of the UAE, as well as investment projects with a foreign element and major investment and development projects in CIS countries.
She serves as an advisor to international accelerators StartHub and Go Global, providing successful consultations to cryptocurrency exchanges, NFT projects, and working with metaverses.
- Specializes in account opening and interaction with banking and payment organizations.
- Graduated from Queen Mary University of London.
Lydia has already handled a range of corporate account cases for clients in the IT, financial, and education sectors in the UAE, the United Kingdom, and Asian countries. She is a scholarship recipient and graduate of numerous prestigious programs for young leaders, including the Federal Chancellor of Germany, Chevening (UK), European Academy of Diplomacy, Council of Europe and European Youth Centre, Open World (USA), and German foundations Friedrich Ebert, Egon Bahr, and DAAD.
- With extensive experience in managing international companies, office management, and interaction with financial institutions.
- She graduated with honors from the Master's program at Kiev National University.
Marina has been leading Antwort Law since the company's inception, ensuring effective communication and collaboration among specialists from the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, the UAE, and Singapore.