Asset management activities may differ significantly in their essence – it may be the management of individual investment accounts or funds, the disposal of assets of individuals or the management of collective investments. If you decide to professionally engage in asset management of third parties, then, in most cases, you will need to obtain an appropriate license.
Depending on the planned activity and its geography, different requirements apply to investment managers and asset management companies: the presence of local directors, office, authorized capital, the number and qualifications of personnel, etc.
Antwort Company provides comprehensive support in obtaining an asset management license:
1. Legal advice at all stages of the project
2. Selection of the country and registration of the company for the implementation of asset management activities
3. Full support of the procedure for obtaining a license for asset management
4. Development of all necessary documents, contracts and policies for the implementation of activities
5. Assistance in the selection of a local office, director and qualified personnel necessary to obtain the appropriate license
Do not delay the launch of your own asset management business and seek advice from Antwort!